2Love Today Online Dating Inc. (“2Love Today”) is the exclusive owner and operator of 2LoveToday.com (the “Website”).
“Service(s)” refers to Your use of the Website for any purpose whatsoever.
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time. Such modified Agreement will become effective and will apply to Your membership upon our posting such Agreement to the Website. Your continued use of our Service after such a modification has been posted shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by You of any such modified Agreement. It is Your obligation to review the Agreement and to become aware of any modifications.
This Agreement constitutes Your agreement with 2Love Today with respect to Your use of the Service. You must abide by all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement in order to become or remain an authorized user of the Service.
RIGHT TO USE
Your right to use the Service is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by us from time to time, in our sole discretion. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Service or restrict Your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability and for any reason.
CODE OF CONDUCT
You agree to use the Service in accordance with the following Code of Conduct:
- You will keep all information provided to You through the Service as private and confidential and will not give such information to anyone without the permission of the person who provided it to You.
- You will not use the Service to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including but not limited to the posting of communications, pictures or recordings which contain libelous, slanderous, abusive or defamatory statements, or racist, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise offensive language.
- You will not forward chain letters through the Service.
- You will not use the Service to infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights of any person.
- You will not post messages, pictures or recordings or use the Service in any way that (i) violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any copyright or trade-mark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, or (ii) is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or violates any law.
- You will not use the Service to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services. Parties responsible for the distribution, promotion or publication of any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services agree to pay 2Love Today Five Thousand US Dollars ($5,000.00) per account involved with such activities to cover expenses involved with investigation and prosecution of such activities.
- You will not use the Service to distribute or upload any virus, or malicious software of any type, or do anything else that might cause harm to the Service, the Website, 2Love Today, its systems, or any other members’ systems in any way.
- You will not post or transmit in any manner any contact information including but not limited to email addresses, “instant messenger” nicknames or contact information, telephone numbers, postal addresses, URLs, and full names through publicly posted information on the Website and through its Services.
- You will not cause the Service to be accessed through any automated or robotic means, including but not limited to the rapid access of the site as in a denial-of-service attack. Such restriction shall not apply to legitimate search engine activity that does not place an unreasonable burden on the Service.
- You will not use a third-party application such as a mobile smart phone application, social media or other Web page widget, or any other such mobile, social media, Web, or desktop application to access the Service, except where such application is either provided by us or endorsed by us. Such restriction shall not apply to a browser application which merely displays the pages of the Service in their entirety without modification or reformulation of content.
MONITORING OF INFORMATION
We may use third-party advertising companies, such as Yahoo!, Google, and Microsoft, to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about your interests in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, see www.aboutads.info/choices.
We reserve the right to monitor all advertisements, public postings and messages to ensure that they conform to content guidelines that are monitored by us and subject to change from time to time. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org.
For third party advertising cookie opt out please visit the Opt Out Page.
REMOVAL OF INFORMATION
We do review all profiles by users of the Service. We are not responsible for any of the content of these profiles, public postings, messages or other materials. We reserve the right, but are not obligated to, delete, move or edit profiles, public postings, messages and other materials that we, in our sole discretion, deem to be in violation of the Code of Conduct as set out above or any other applicable content guidelines or deem to be otherwise unacceptable. You shall remain solely responsible for the content of profiles, public postings, messages and other materials You may upload to the Service.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO SERVICE
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend Your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity that may otherwise affect the enjoyment of the Service or the Internet by others may be grounds for termination of Your access to all or part of the Service at our sole discretion, and You may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
The Service contains information which is proprietary to us, our partners, and our users. We assert full copyright protection in the Service. Information posted by us, our partners or users of the Service may be protected whether or not it is identified as proprietary to us or to them. You agree not to modify, copy or distribute any such information in any manner whatsoever without having first received the express written permission of the owner of such information.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for interruption or suspension of the Service, regardless of the cause of the interruption or suspension.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your username and password, and You should not allow anyone to use Your password to access any Services. You are responsible for all usage or activity on the Service by users using Your password, including but not limited to use of Your password by any third party. You agree to immediately notify 2Love Today of any unauthorized use of Your username or password or any unauthorized access to Your account. For Your own security, it is advisable to log out when You finish each use of the Services, especially if You are using a public computer or share a computer with others. When logging into the Services using a public computer please use caution to prevent other people from learning Your username and password.
INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT 2LOVE TODAY CURRENTLY DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ITS MEMBERS. 2LOVE TODAY ALSO DOES NOT INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ALL OF ITS MEMBERS OR ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS MEMBERS. 2LOVE TODAY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE MEMBERS. 2LOVE TODAY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL 2LOVE TODAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THIS SERVICE OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH THIS SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SERVICE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT 2LOVE TODAY MAKES NO GUARANTEES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING YOUR ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY WITH INDIVIDUALS YOU MEET THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU SHOULD NOT PROVIDE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (FOR EXAMPLE, YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION) TO OTHER MEMBERS.
You understand that by using any of the External Links, You may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language, and that the results of any search or entering of a particular URL may automatically and unintentionally generate links or references to objectionable material. Nevertheless, You agree to use the External Links at Your sole risk and that 2Love Today shall not have any liability to You for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable. It shall be Your sole and exclusive obligation to prevent children and other persons from viewing or accessing any inappropriate content that may be included in or available through any External Links.
By using External Links, You acknowledge and agree that 2Love Today is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such materials at External Links. 2Love Today does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to You or any other person for any External Links or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
You understand and agree that your use of External Links may result in harmful or unwanted content or malicious software infecting or interacting with your computer or mobile device. You accept all risk in connection with such External Links, and you agree that 2Love Today shall have no responsibility to you in the event your computer or mobile device is affected in any way by your use of External Links.
PAID MEMBERSHIPS AND PAID FEATURES
In addition to any free services that might be provided on the Website, Paid Memberships (for example, the 2Love Today Membership) and Paid Features are offered that require payment. Where payment is required, the following additional terms and conditions will apply.
Billing and Payment
2Love Today will use the credit card information You provide to bill You for goods and services. By registering for the Paid Memberships or Paid Features and providing Your credit card details, You agree to be billed by us for Your for-fee service in advance. It is Your sole obligation to provide accurate and complete credit card information, and to timely update Your Account with any changes to such information. Customers with billing addresses outside Canada confirm that they are not residents of Canada and are not registered for purposes of Canadian goods and services tax (GST) and harmonized sales tax (HST).
In App Purchases
From time to time, 2Love Today may offer additional products and services for purchase (“in app purchases”) through the App Store or other application platforms authorized by 2Love Today (each, a “Software Store”). If You choose to make an in app purchase, You will be prompted to enter details for Your account with the mobile platform You are using (e.g., Apple, Android, etc.) (“your IAP Account”), and your IAP Account will be charged for the in app purchase in accordance with the terms disclosed to You at the time of purchase as well as the general terms for in app purchases that apply to your IAP Account. If you purchase an auto-recurring periodic subscription through an in app purchase, your IAP Account will be billed continuously for the subscription until You cancel in accordance with the platform terms. In all cases, please refer to the terms of Your application platform which apply to Your in app purchases.
Tokens and Other Virtual Items
Paid Memberships are subscriptions. After Your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, Your subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, at the price You agreed to when subscribing. You agree that Your account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature. If You do not wish Your account to renew automatically, or if You want to change or terminate Your subscription, please log in and go to Your Account page and opt out of automatic renewal of Your purchase. If You opt out of automatic renewal after Your purchase, You may use Your subscription until the end of Your then-current subscription term; Your subscription will not be renewed after Your then-current term expires. You won’t be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period. Paid Memberships cannot be transferred to any other account. By subscribing to the Paid Membership, You authorize 2Love Today to bill the credit card You provided now and again at the beginning of any subsequent subscription period. You also authorize 2Love Today to charge You for any sales or similar taxes that may be imposed on Your subscription payments.
Reaffirmation of Authorization
Your non-termination or continued use of the Paid Memberships reaffirms that 2Love Today is authorized to charge the credit card information provided. 2Love Today may submit those charges for payment and You will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive 2Love Today’s right to seek payment directly from You. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when You initially subscribed to the Paid Memberships
Termination of Services for Non-Payment
Where payment is required for a Paid Membership or Paid Feature and we are unable to charge Your credit card for any reason, we may discontinue any and all Services to You either temporarily or permanently.
Cancellation of Services
If You cancel Your account, Your Paid Membership and/or Paid Features will be cancelled unless You used PayPal to complete Your purchase. If You used PayPal to pay for Your Paid Membership and/or Paid Features, You must contact or login to PayPal to cancel Your account; unfortunately, 2Love Today is not able to do this on behalf of PayPal users. Most payments for Paid Memberships and Paid Features are non-refundable. You will not be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the unused paid services. Where billing for a service is recurring on a monthly, yearly or other periodic basis, the unused portion of the current service period will not be refunded. Paid Memberships and/or Paid Features cannot be transferred to any other account.
Refunds. Generally, all charges for purchases are nonrefundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. We may make an exception if the laws applicable in your jurisdiction provide for refunds.
For Paid Membership subscribers residing in the EU or European Economic Area, in accordance with local law, you are entitled to a full refund during the 14 days after the Paid Membership subscription begins. Please note that this 14-day period commences when the subscription starts.
For Paid Membership subscribers residing in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio and Wisconsin, the terms below apply:
You may cancel this Agreement, without penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight of the third business day following the original date of this Agreement, excluding Sundays and holidays. In the event that you die before the end of your subscription period, your estate shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription which is allocable to the period after your death. In the event that you become disabled (such that you are unable to use the services of 2Love Today) before the end of your subscription period, you shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription which is allocable to the period after your disability by providing the company notice in the same manner as you request a refund as described below.
PURCHASES OF VIRTUAL ITEMS ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
To request a refund:
If You subscribed using Your Apple ID, refunds are handled by Apple, not 2Love Today. To request a refund, go to iTunes, click on Your Apple ID, select “Purchase history,” find the transaction and hit “Report Problem”. You can also submit a request at https://getsupport.apple.com.
If You used PayPal to pay for Your Paid Membership and/or Paid Features, You must contact or login to PayPal to request a refund.
For all other users, You may request a refund by mailing or delivering a signed and dated notice which states that you, the buyer, are canceling this agreement, or words of similar effect. This notice shall be sent to: 2Love Today, Attn: Cancellations, P.O. Box 6, Bridgehampton, NY 11932-0006, USA
MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If You believe that any material or content distributed by 2Love Today constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that You claim is infringing is located on our Website; Your address, telephone number and email address; a written statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent:
Designated Copyright Agent
PO Box 6
Bridgehampton NY 11932-0006 USA
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION UNDER LAW.
2LOVE TODAY PROVIDES ON-LINE PERSONAL DATING SERVICES AND TOOLS TO SINGLES AND OTHER SIMILARLY INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS, AS WELL AS FORUMS FOR DISCUSSION AND COMMENTARIES TO SUBSCRIBERS THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND OTHER MEANS OF DISTRIBUTION. 2LOVE TODAY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF, OR OTHERWISE ENDORSE ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE. DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SOURCES FROM WHICH CONTENT DISTRIBUTED BY 2LOVE TODAY IS OBTAINED, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY MEMBER PROFILE, ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SERVICE BY 2LOVE TODAY, OUR PARTNERS OR ANY USER OF THE SERVICE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY SUCH OPINION, MEMBER PROFILE, ADVICE, STATEMENT OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE NOW, OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF NOTICE OF ANY CHANGES IN THIS AGREEMENT, WILL CONSTITUTE A BINDING ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR ANY SUBSEQUENT MODIFICATIONS.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL 2LOVE TODAY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE CONTENT DISTRIBUTED BY 2LOVE TODAY AS WELL AS ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF THE BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, OR CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND/OR ALTERATION OF THE WEBSITE, NO MATTER WHETHER SUCH CLAIMS ARE BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER 2LOVE TODAY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT THE AVAILABILITY OF SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, IN WHICH CASE THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY EXCEED THE SUM OF FIFTY U.S. DOLLARS ($50.00).
EACH PARTY AGREES THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH PARTIES AGREE OTHERWISE, NO CLAIM MAY BE CONSOLIDATED OR JOINED WITH MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS. UNLESS BOTH PARTIES AGREE OTHERWISE, NEITHER PARTY MAY JOIN ANY CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH PARTIES AGREE OTHERWISE, EITHER PARTY MAY ONLY SEEK AND/OR ACCEPT AN AWARD OF RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND/OR DECLARATORY RELIEF) IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S).
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless 2Love Today and all officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by You of this Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. 2Love Today reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by You.
ARBITRATION; GOVERNING LAW
- The exclusive means of resolving any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including any alleged breach thereof), the Service, or the Website shall be BINDING ARBITRATION administered by the American Arbitration Association under the Consumer Arbitration Rules. The one exception to the exclusivity of arbitration is that you have the right to bring an individual claim against the Company in a small-claims court of competent jurisdiction. But whether you choose arbitration or small-claims court, you may not under any circumstances commence or maintain against the Company any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding.
- By using the Website or the Service in any manner, you agree to the above arbitration agreement. In doing so, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend any claims between you and the Company (except for matters that may be taken to small-claims court). YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY, and the arbitrator shall determine all issues regarding the arbitrability of the dispute. You are entitled to a fair hearing before the arbitrator. The arbitrator can grant any relief that a court can, but you should note that arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and more streamlined than trials and other judicial proceedings. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons.
- Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement, including any proceeding to confirm, modify, or vacate an arbitration award, may be commenced in any court of competent jurisdiction. In the event that this arbitration agreement is for any reason held to be unenforceable, any litigation against the Company (except for small-claims court actions) may be commenced only in the federal or state courts located in New York County, New York. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
- This Agreement, and any dispute between you and the Company, shall be governed by the laws of the state of new York without regard to principles of conflicts of law, provided that this arbitration agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and be enforceable. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense this Agreement without the prior written consent of 2Love Today. 2Love Today may assign this Agreement in whole or in part. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement. Headings are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or email or upon receipt, if sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested.
Effective Date: January 1, 2018
What Information Do We Collect?
How Do We Use Information?
With Whom Do We Share Information?
Do Not Track Browser Signals and Advertising Choices
How Do You Access or Correct Your Information?
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
How Do You Choose What Information We Collect and Use?
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
How Do We Make Changes to This Policy?
How to Contact Us?
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect Personal Information, including Sensitive Data, and other information from your usage of our Service. The types of information we collect depend on the nature of Your interaction with us.
Personal Information: For the purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” means individually identifiable information that would allow us to determine the actual identity of, and contact, a specific living person.
Sensitive Data: Sensitive Data includes information, comments or content (e.g. photographs, video, profile, lifestyle) that you optionally provide that may reveal your ethnic origin, nationality, religion and/or sexual orientation. We will seek your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of Sensitive Data as required by applicable privacy laws. We may also collect your geolocation information with your consent.
Information You Provide
- Service Forms & Preferences. You may be asked to provide certain Personal Information, such as Your name, email address and demographic information. You may provide preferences such as preferred language and marketing consent. You may also create a user account or profile and provide profile information, for example, photographs You upload, as well as Your interests, marital status, height, weight and occupation.
- Payment Information. We may collect Your financial information for Paid Memberships or Paid Features, such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information).
Information Collected Automatically
- Cookies. The Service uses “cookies,” a technology that installs a small amount of information on a Service user’s computer to permit the Service to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Service. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize You as a previous user of the Service, to offer personalized Web page content and information for Your use, and to otherwise facilitate Your Service experience. You may choose to decline cookies if Your browser permits, but doing so may affect Your use of the Service and Your ability to access certain features of the Service or engage in transactions through the Service. To opt-out of cookies that may be set by third party data or advertising partners, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- Service Tracking Information. Our Service may track Your usage of our Service, including Your IP address, device ID and related mobile device information, date and time of access, Your operating system and Internet browser, the portions of the Service you visit or download and the Internet address of the web site from which You linked directly to our Service.
We may use web beacons, pixel tags, local storage or other technologies that facilitate personalization to track Service user demographics, Service traffic patterns, and Service purchases. We may also utilize Google Analytics in the collection, compilation and analysis of tracking information across multiple devices. More information on Google Analytics may be found at http://www.google.com/analytics, as amended by Google from time to time.
Mobile Applications and Location Data
If You use any mobile device to access our site or download any of our applications, we may also collect device information (such as Your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer).
If You use the 2Love Today Android application, You are asked to give the App permission to obtain information regarding which applications are stored on Your device, their activity on Your device, and which apps are running, in order to learn more about You and Your preferences, as part of 2Love Today’s algorithm for finding matches and providing you more relevant advertisements. By accepting the requested permissions before installation, You acknowledge and understand that the program performs these functions and agree to this, and You understand that You can withdraw Your consent at any time by uninstalling the 2Love Today Android application.
Information From Other Sources
From time to time we may supplement information You give us with information from other sources, such as information validating Your address or other available information You have provided us. This is to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect and to help us provide better services and user experience.
How Do We Use Information?
In General. We may use Your information for a number of different business purposes, for example to:
- create and display Your online dating profile to other users of the Service;
- show other users when You have viewed their profiles;
- compare Your profile and preferences with that of other users to provide both You and other users with potential matches;
- provide customer support to assist You with Your questions or complaints;
- conduct surveys in order to improve our services;
- advise You of changes to our services, or new services that we may implement from time to time;
- measure and improve the effectiveness of our Service or our marketing endeavors;
- detect and protect against fraud and error;
- track and analyze Your preferences to better understand Your service needs and eligibility;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
- Service analytics; and
- for other purposes as described in this Policy.
Matching. From time to time we will use some elements of Your Personal Information (such as Your personal preferences or Your profile information) to generate and send You a list of possible matches from among our other users.
Job applicants. If your Personal Information is submitted when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your Personal Information, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions. This information, which may include your name and contact information, prior education and experience, and other information you provide to us, may be shared with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
In all circumstances, we may perform these functions directly or use a third party vendor to perform these functions on our behalf who will be obligated to use your personal information only to perform services for us. Also, if you access our Service from a third party social platform, such as Facebook, we may share non-personal information with that platform to the extent permitted by your agreement with it and its privacy settings.
With Whom Do We Share Information?
Personal Information. In the normal course of business we act as the data controller and processor, but we may share some of Your Personal Information with our affiliates and with third parties acting on our behalf or as permitted or required by applicable privacy laws.
- Service Providers. We may use third party service providers (for example, web hosting providers, data management providers and/or payment processors) to manage one of more aspects of our business operations, including the processing or handing of Personal Information. When we do use an outside company, we use contractual or other appropriate means to ensure that Your Personal Information is used in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
- Payment Data. By registering for a for-fee service and providing Your credit card details, the Service will use the credit card information You provide to bill You for goods and services. By providing Your credit card details to us, You consent to and authorize us to provide Your credit card details to payment processors and financial institutions as necessary to process Your payment.
- Legal Disclosure. We may disclose Your information as permitted or required by law. For example, we may be compelled to release information by a court of law or other person or entity with jurisdiction to compel production of such information, consistent with applicable privacy laws. If we have reasonable grounds to believe information could be useful in the investigation of improper or unlawful activity, we may disclose information to law enforcement agencies or other appropriate investigative bodies.
- Advertising Campaigns. To supplement our Service, we rely on advertisers who wish to serve advertisements to some or all of our users on our Services and/or other websites (“Campaigns”). We may use elements of Your Personal Information to create a list of users that advertisers may want to direct their Campaigns to. Advertisers may decide to serve advertisements to all of our users (“General Campaigns”), or to send messages to specific segments of our user base (“Direct Campaigns”) based on particular personal characteristics (for example, age, sex or geographic location). In the case of Direct Campaigns, we may use different elements of Your personal preferences to develop and display advertising content tailored to Your preferences.
Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated, Non-Personal Information, or Personal Information in hashed, non-human readable form, including IP address and information about You, Your computer or device, browser or operating system, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis, advertising, marketing, or other business purposes. For example, we may engage a data provider who may collect web log data from You (including IP address and information about Your browser or operating system), or place or recognize a unique cookie on Your browser to enable You to receive customized ads or content, on Our Services, on the websites or online services of other 2Love Today Businesses, or on third party websites or online services. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data You voluntarily submitted to us (such as Your email address), that we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form. To opt-out of cookies that may be set by third party data or advertising partners, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your personal data, including sensitive data, by us from your region to countries which do not have data protection laws that provide the same level of protection that exists in countries in the European Economic Area, including the United States. By providing your personal information, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
Do Not Track Browser Signals and Advertising Choices
Advertising Opt-Out. Some third-party advertising companies with whom we partner may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies and provides information about this behavioral advertising practice (www.networkadvertising.org).
Our Service may contain links to other websites or Internet resources which are provided solely for Your convenience and information. When You click on one of those links You are contacting another website or Internet resource. We have no responsibility or liability for, or control over, those other websites or Internet resources or their collection, use and disclosure of Your Personal Information. We encourage You to read the privacy policies of those other websites to learn how they collect and use Your Personal Information.
How Do I Access or Correct my Personal Information?
Applicable privacy laws may allow any individual the right to access and/or request the correction of errors or omissions in his or her Personal Information that is in our custody or under our control. Our Privacy Officer will assist the individual with the access request. This includes:
- identification of Personal Information under our custody or control; and
- information about how Personal Information under our control may be or has been used by us.
We will respond to requests within the time allowed by applicable privacy laws and will make every effort to respond as accurately and completely as possible. Any corrections made to Personal Information will be promptly sent to any organization it was disclosed to.
In certain exceptional circumstances, we may not be able to provide access to certain Personal Information it holds about an individual. For security purposes, not all Personal Information is accessible and amendable by the Privacy Officer. If access or corrections cannot be provided, we will notify the individual making the request within 30 days, in writing, of the reasons for the refusal.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
We keep Your information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes and as permitted by applicable legal requirements. In the United States, Personal Information used to make a decision that directly affects an individual will be kept for at least one year after such a decision. We have retention standards that meet these parameters.
How Do You Choose What Information We Collect and Use?
Your Consent. When You choose to provide us with Your Personal Information You consent to the use of Your Personal Information as identified in this Policy and as may be further identified at the time of collection.
Withdrawing Your Consent. You may notify us at any time that You wish to withdraw or change Your consent to our use and disclosure of Your information. We will accommodate Your request subject to legal and contractual restrictions.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
The Service limits access to your personal information. We have physical, electronic, and administrative procedures in place to protect and help prevent unauthorized access and use of personal information.
No data transmissions through the Internet or via mobile devices, or even the physical transfer of information, can be guaranteed to be completely secure. We cannot fully eliminate all security risks associated with personal information. We do not ensure or warrant the security of any data or information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
You agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues, such as security breaches. We may post a notice on our Service if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us.
Although our Service is a general audience website, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13.
How to Contact Us?
Questions or concerns regarding this Policy may be directed to the Privacy Officer
PO Box 6
Bridgehampton NY 11932-0006